The Zero AM is a trail smashing, berm destroying hooligan of a bike. It’s a hardcore hardtail that will go anywhere you dare; Enduro racing, all day trail centre trips or collecting air miles at the freeride park.
- 150mm or 160mm front suspension
- Super short chainstays for a playful ride
- Aggressive hardcore hardtail with 64.1 degrees static HA (160mm fork)
- 27.5″ x 2.8″ tyre clearance
- Boosted Bird chainstay yoke that runs boost or non boost cranks depending on chainring size (30t or below will run non boost)
- One piece machined brake mount and dropout assembly for maximum precision and minimum squeal
- ISCG05 chain guide mount
- Bottle cage mounts
- External cable routing for easy maintenance
- Continuous outer gear cables for maximum cable longevity
- BSA threaded 73mm bottom bracket
- Tapered ZS44/ZS56 headset
- Stealth dropper seatpost routing
The classic Bird Raw finish. Brushed aluminium with a gloss finish.
Two contrasting blues make this frame stand out from the masses.
The perfect neutral colour for accessorising with shiny anodised parts.