Aeris 9 – Shimano 12 Speed
From: £ 2,840.00
Since our first full-suspension bike was released in 2014, five frames have carried the Aeris name. The sixth one, builds on everything we’ve learned from previous Aeris iterations, and adds in some extra goodness.
The Aeris 9 is a 29” wheeled all-mountain machine with a bias towards gravity racing. 160mm of rear travel in its standard form gives way to an optional linkage upgrade to increase that to near DH rig levels of travel - 180mm - all while retaining our usual pedaling response and geometry. A completely new tubeset for the Aeris 9 also means you can match this increased travel up front with a 180 fork without troubling your warranty. As Enduro tracks get longer, rougher and more challenging, we’ve upped our Aeris game to ensure our riders and racers can keep it on the podium.
Designed, optimised and tested for gravity riding and packed full of new features, the new Aeris 9 was devised while dreaming of long alpine descents and has been tested on the gnarliest bike park tracks in the UK and beyond our borders in EWS races worldwide.
Our aim for the Aeris 9 is to create the best value gravity-focussed bike on the market. It still keeps our outstanding pedaling efficiency with fine-tuned anti-squat and size-specific seat tube angles for each frame size to help keep the rider’s weight distribution where it needs to be, aiding optimum handling and pedaling.
With these features on the Aeris 9 this is a bike that will keep you rolling faster, for longer:
- 29 Inch Wheels
- Chainstay flip chips, allowing you to increase chainstay length while slackening out the bike for a more stable, gravity focused ride.
- 160 or 180mm rear travel
- 160 to 180mm fork
- Full double lip oil/dirt seals on our new oversize main pivot axle for maintenance free bearings.
- ISCG05 mount
- SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger)
- UDH rear axle included
- Flexible internal or external cable routing allows for either way routing without spoiling the clean looks in either option. Racers and home mechanics can opt for full external routing for minimum fuss, while still allowing for the clean looks of an internally routed bike if that’s your preference.
- Room for the biggest coil piggybacks and still get a good size bottle in our smallest frames.
- Threaded bottom bracket
- No cables through the headset or bars, because we don’t hate you.