Hope Union DH Pedals (2 Colours Available)
What Hope Says
- Dual mechanism designed for easy pedal entry, secure cleat holding and positive, consistent release
- Dual sided
- Fully CNC Machined pedal bodies
- Stainless steel clips and cleats
- Pedals supplied with two cleats options
- Large shoe/pedal contact area for maximum power transfer and stability
- Replaceable pins for increased grip on Union GC (14 pins)
- Foot plate option on Pedal for maximum shoe/pedal contact
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a norglide bush for smooth long term durability-
- Fully serviceable and re-buildable
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Titanium axle upgrades available
- Q-Factor – 55mm
- Pedals supplied with two cleats options; 4°or 5° of free float and 12° or 13° release angle respectively. Both cleats also allow 2mm of lateral (side to side) float.
- Large platform with option of 7 pins per side or foot plates to give maximum contact between the shoe and pedal and so provide the greatest stability.
- Weight from: 498g
What We Say
I’ve been on the Hope pedals since the very early days and they’ve been flawless. After 25 years mostly on SPDs with a few other brands thrown in and I can safely say these are the best clipless pedal yet. Incredible quality and perfect operation with better seals than any other pedal I have tried.