[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”5666″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Designed by us in the UK from the ground up, the Aeris 145 is our all mountain adventure machine.
Equally at home on local trails as tackling big mountain rides, the Aeris 145 is the most versatile bike in our range, combining downhill confidence with climbing efficiency.
[space height=”20″ ]
[quote author=”Ben” animation_delay=”0″ animate=”” ]If there was such a thing as an OMG bike, then this is it.
The new Deluxe and Super Deluxe shocks take the test winning Aeris performance to a whole new level. Whether you ride for fun, race enduro, or whatever your riding style, the all new Aeris 145 will blow you away with its much improved small bump sensitivity, insanely good climbing performance, and still unbeatable descending.[/quote][space height=”20″ ]
The new Aeris 145 features:
- 145mm rear travel, 150/160mm front.
- 6066-T6 Alloy tubeset, designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio
- Self locking mini-collet axle system
- Single chainring specific, Boost 148 rear end for maximum tyre clearance and stiffness
- One piece brake/axle assembly for maximum precision and minimum squeal
- 230 x 65 Metric shock with ultra low leverage ratio
- ISCG05 mount
- Bottle cage mounts
- Fantastic pedalling performance combined with a supportive shock curve
- External cable routing to minimise dirt ingress and easy cable replacement.
- BSA Threaded bottom bracket
- Tapered ZS44/ZS56 headset
- Internal dropper post routing
- Max compliment sealed cartridge bearings on all pivots
- 650b / 27.5″ wheels
- A stonkingly good price
- 5 sizes, 3 colours and complete configuration control on all models
[/vc_column_text][show_products masonry=”no” per_page=”-1″ category=”aeris-145″ show=”products” hide_free=”no” show_hidden=”no” orderby=”price” order=”asc” animation_delay=”0″][vc_column_text]
If you want only the frame set, to adorn lovingly with your own bits, that’s cool too. You can choose frame only, or with extras such as shock, headset, seatclamp and rear axle.[/vc_column_text]